I’m planning a holiday abroad. Should I choose Nice, France?
The historic city of Nice is a place that you should definitely take a trip to, whether you’ve been before or you’ve never stepped foot in France. To make the most out of the beautiful destination, book one of our holiday villas to rent in Nice. We think that this will enhance your whole experience. Members of the Stay YNA team stay in each one of our holiday rentals, and they love both the villas in Nice, and getting to immerse themselves in the culture of southern France. Nice in France is a wonderful place to explore and we think that if you haven’t visited already, it should definitely be on your list of go-to holiday destinations.
Where can I stay for my holiday in Nice?
If you’re not sure where to stay, Stay YNA has some great options for you. Our accommodation ranges from cosy country homes to lush luxury villas. We also offer:
- Some of the best prices: We don’t think that quality accommodation should be unaffordable or unattainable, so we have fairly priced holiday villas to rent in Nice.
- A range of the finest homes: Offering some of the finest places, you can take your pick from our wonderful rentals with their glowing reviews.
- Consistently great service: If you ever need help in the booking process or want assistance once you get to your French villa, we are ready and willing to help.
- Extra niceties: These include details such as crisp white linen sheets on ready-made beds and helpful toiletries. We do this to make your stay even more comfortable and show how much we value you as a customer.
Why rent a holiday villa in Nice?
Renting a holiday villa in Nice can give you a superior experience to other types of accommodation. With our holiday villas you have the benefits of extra space, privacy, and flexibility. Although some people opt for hotels, having your own villa in France is a way of making sure you get a more authentic experience of your time there. Choosing to stay in a holiday villa lets you have a luxurious space for a short stay, although it is also great to fully take advantage of your rented home with longer stays.
You might think that holiday villas to rent in Nice are overly expensive and not worth your money, but Stay YNA provides French holiday villas that can accommodate a range of budgets. We think that you shouldn’t be so quick to rule out the idea of a rental holiday villa, as you could be missing out on one of the best holiday decisions you could make!
What makes a good holiday villa in Nice?
One of the first things that makes a good holiday villa, is having that villa be in the right location for you. This might be a place by the beach, an apartment near local parks, or somewhere from where you can easily take in the local city sights.
It’s also important to think practically. For example, you might find it essential to be near shops and supermarkets, especially if you plan to cook a lot at home. On the other hand, maybe you’d prefer to stock up with a big shop and then enjoy your peaceful villa in a more secluded setting. Whatever your preference, Stay YNA have many options to pick from, so you’ll have no trouble finding a holiday villa in the location of your choice.
Additionally, a good rented holiday villa should suit your individual needs. For example:
- If you need a child-friendly place, you might want to find a place that can provide a highchair and a suitable cot or room for a child to sleep in.
- If you want to spend a lot of time in the holiday rental, you might want to seek out a place that has a TV, DVDs, wi-fi, games consoles, and books or board games.
- If your morning coffee is an essential part of your routine, you might want to check that you are located within walking distance to a good coffee shop or two. Maybe you’d even like to rent a villa where a coffee machine is provided.
Thankfully, all of our French holiday rentals clearly provide information about their amenities and location, so you can make a well-informed decision.
What holiday villas to rent in Nice do Stay YNA provide?
Being a specialist provider of holiday rental homes, Stay YNA have options for all types of tastes. Our Nice holiday villas include:
- Villa Boron: A Vegas-style 5 bedroom villa that can sleep up to 12 people and comes with a jacuzzi and indoor pool.
- Villa Estelle: Situated in the heart of historic Haut-de-Cagnes, this villa boasts 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms and has warm interiors and a Florentine courtyard.
- Villa Casabianca: This 3 bedroom villa has a large terrace, swimming pool, secure car park and sea views.
- Parc du Cap: Complete with luxury amenities, this private complex has access to a pool, sauna, spa, and tennis court.
- Maya: This apartment comes with two terraces and a swimming pool. It sleeps 6 and is spread over two floors, making it a spacious choice with stunning views.
Using Stay YNA’s holiday villas to rent in Nice
If one of our rental villas sound like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch. With a number of options that are likely to take your fancy, we encourage you to take a browse of our site and find which rental accommodation is best for you.