The Port, Nice, French Riviera
- 4 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Sun, sea and shiny yachts! Apero is a two-bedroom portside paradise. Striking and sophisticated this beautiful apartment in the port of Nice, is the ideal base to explore one of the most breath-taking areas of the Cote D’Azur.
Newly renovated in crisp white with pops of azure blue and mustard this apartment sings with the kind of style that the French Riviera is famous for.
Surrounded by fantastic restaurants, boutique bars and the incredible yachts of the rich and famous, Apero is the ultimate escape for those seeking to explore the South of France.
This property is not Pet Friendly.
FLOOR OF BUILDING: Top floor, 4th, no lift.
PLEASE NOTE: The stairs are steep in areas and there are a lot of stairs to each flight.
● SUPERMARKET - 130m / 2 min walk to Intermarché supermarket.
● PHARMACY - 100m/ 2 min walk to Pharmacie Mont Boron
● BEACH - Coco beach a chilled local beach is 20 mins walking. While Nice beach and the Promenade des Anglais is also a 20 mins walk.
● RESTAURANTS - The Port area and Place du Pin have numerous restaurants including plenty of local restaurants on the doorstep.
Click here to see our FAQ’s and details about check in/out times, Security Deposits, Linen and more!
The Port of Nice
This extremely popular area of Nice is full of wonderful bars and restaurants which overlook the yachts and sailboats of the rich and famous. There is easy access to Vieux Ville, the old town, which is a five-minute walk away as is the eclectic and uber-cool area around Rue Bonaparte. A two-minute walk down rue Fodere will bring you to the sun-soaked square named Place Garibaldi, where guests can enjoy a coffee or aperitif in the sun.
Onepark - Parking Nice - Port De Nice, 4 Rue Martin Seytour, 06300 Nice, France
Go to Explore Nice Cotedazur for more information.
● TAXI - For private transport we recommend Friends in France.
Uber also operates in the area as an alternative.
● TRAIN STATION - Nice Riquier, 13 minute walk.
● BUS STOP - Outside the apartment, 1 minute walk there is the bus stop that goes to Monaco, Villefranche etc.
● AIRPORT - 25 min drive or 30 mins on the tram. The apartment is 150m/3 min walk from the Tram Stop ‘Port Lympia’ which serves the Airport.
TRAM STATION NUMBER 2: 1 minute walk on the Port
TAXI RANK: 1 minute walk on the Port next to the Tram station
Boutique Collection Collection:
Oozing with individual style homes in the Boutique Collection have unique décor that stand out from the crowd. They often have an eclectic fashionable feel with rare home furnishings that appeal to guests who are looking to stay somewhere with a more personal touch.
Why Stay YNA?
Book with confidence…
If like us, you love style and staying in unique locations, then choosing one of our boutique and luxury self catering homes is like being a kid in a candy store and enjoying our personal service is the icing on the cake. This is what's included in every stay and the benefits of booking with Stay YNA.
Professionally pressed white linen and fluffy towels, luxury toiletries, artisan welcome pack, access to the STAY YNA app and of course 5 star cleaning await all guests. A personal meet and greet by a STAY YNA Manager with a guide to your home and 24/7 emergency service is the icing on the cake.